Information on art. 13 D. Lgs. 196/2003 - supplementary information on the site www.evarro.it
Holder of the treatments
The data controller collected through this site is Pami S.r.l., with registered office in Via Broccata, 4.42016 - Guastalla (RE) - Italy, C.F. and VAT number 02639450358: it decides autonomously on the purposes and methods of the processing, as well as on the security procedures to be applied to guarantee the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data.
Optional or mandatory nature of the provision of data
The conferment to Pami S.rl. of your personal data that are requested on the various collection occasions may be necessary for the pursuit of the purposes identified in the appropriate information, or optional.
The mandatory or optional nature of the provision is specified from time to time - with reference to the individual information requested - at the time of the individual data collection, by affixing a specific character (*) to information of a mandatory nature.
Any refusal to communicate to Pami S.r.l. some of your data marked as mandatory makes it impossible to pursue the main purpose of the specific collection: such refusal could for example imply the impossibility for Pami S.r.l. to execute the contract for the purchase of products on evarro.it, or to provide the other services available on evarro.it (the Customer Assistance services, the sending of Pami S.r.l. Newsletter, the services of Pami S.r.l.).
The conferment to Pami S.r.l. further data, other than those marked as essential, is optional and does not entail any consequence on the pursuit of the main purpose of the collection (for example, depending on the case, the use of the website and its services or the purchase of products and wine selections).
Responsible for processing
At present, the managers who process your data are as follows:
• 1. Bartolini S.p.a., which deals with the processing of data necessary to perform the activities of shipping, delivery and return of products purchased on our site;
• 2. Pami S.r.l. for the processing of data with regard to the management and maintenance services of the servers of Pami S.r.l .;
• 3. Other shippers that could be used for deliveries and withdrawals: UPS Srl, Fercam Spa, I-Dika Spa, DHL Spa, TNT Spa, GLS S.r.l.
• 4. Payment partners (PayPal, Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, American Express, Wirecard and other payment partners that can be used by Pami Srl from time to time) to process the data needed to complete payments for products purchased from Pami Srl.
You always have the right to obtain from Pami S.r.l. the confirmation of the treatment or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form.
Furthermore, you always have the right to obtain from Pami S.r.l .:
• a) updating, rectification and integration of your personal data;
• b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of your personal data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed;
• c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also with regard to their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right.
You have, however, the right to object in whole or in part:
• a) for legitimate reasons, to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of the collection;
• b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising materials or direct marketing or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.
You can freely and at any time exercise your rights, with a written request to Pami S.r.l. - to the postal address or e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org - to which we will promptly reply.
To ensure that your personal data is always accurate, up-to-date, relevant and complete, please report to us - at email@example.com - any changes that have occurred.
- Article 130, paragraph 4, d. Decree 196/2003
Please note that the legislation on the protection of personal data admits that Pami S.r.l. - without the need to acquire your express consent - may use your data for direct sales activities of products similar to those you have already purchased, provided that you do not refuse such use of the e-mail address issued.
- Provision of the Guarantor of June 19, 2008, regarding simplification of obligations with respect to processing for administrative and accounting purposes
Please also note that the Guarantor with its provision has allowed Pami S.r.l. may use your postal address to send you - along with administrative and accounting documents - advertising relating to products similar to those you have already purchased, provided that you do not refuse such use of the postal address issued.
• 1. process the data exclusively for the purposes and according to the methods illustrated in the information presented at the time of their collection;
• 2. use the data for purposes other than those for which the data were specifically released only when the user's express consent is present;
• 3. make data available to third-party companies only for purposes instrumental to the provision of the requested service and as part of a nomination to the data controller; not communicate the data, transfer it or transfer it to third parties for their own processing without the users having been previously informed and have given their consent;
• 4. respond to requests for cancellation, modification, integration of the data provided, opposition to the processing of data for the purpose of sending commercial and advertising information;
• 5. ensure correct and lawful data management, safeguarding the privacy of users, and apply appropriate security measures to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of the data provided.
How and why we process your personal data
The processing of personal data is performed mainly electronically and telematically by Pami S.r.l. and by other subjects who, appropriately selected for reliability and competence, perform operations instrumental to the pursuit of the purposes strictly related to the use of the website, its services and the purchase of products through the website (see below, paragraph "Subjects that can process your personal data ").
The specific purposes for which the data are processed are summarized, from time to time, in the information notice pursuant to art. 13, d. Decree 196/2003, which is presented to the user when he releases personal data.
In general, the data are processed for the provision of the following services available by accessing our site:
• 1. registration to the site, to use the related services;
• 2. adherence to specific and further services, such as our. Pami S.r.l., our newsletter Pami S.r.l. and other similar information services on our activity, the creation of your Pami S.r.l. WishList and the sharing of its contents, the invitation to your friends to join the world Pami S.r.l., let you know by other users by sending us your photo and your comments;
• 3. selection of wine selections and products, order processing and related activities;
• 4. management of your requests: technical, commercial, on the progress of your orders and requests for information in a broad sense;
• 5. contact with the representatives of our services (Press Office, Business Development, Web Marketing, Purchasing, Customer Service);
In the processing of data that can directly or indirectly identify your person, we respect the principle of strict necessity. For this reason we have configured the site in such a way that the use of your personal data is kept to a minimum: therefore, the processing of your data is excluded when the purposes pursued in individual cases can be achieved through the use of anonymous data ( as, for example, in market research aimed at improving services) or by other means that allow identification of the interested party only in case of need or at the request of the authorities and police forces (such as, for example, for data relating to traffic and your permanence on the website or your IP address).
In some cases, as expressly indicated in the information, your data will be submitted - subject to your express consent - to processing aimed at creating profiles based on your preferences and your purchases. This aims to send you information targeted to your needs and interests. Except in the case provided for by art. 130, paragraph 4, d. lgs 196/2003 (in which the holder can use the data for sending advertising e-mails on its products and services, similar to what has already been purchased, unless you refuse such use), Pami S.r.l. may use your data to send you advertising on its services and products, only with your consent.
Your data will be communicated to third parties only with your express consent, except in cases where communication is mandatory by law or is necessary for purposes established by law for the pursuit of which the consent of the interested party is not required; in such cases, the data may be made available to third parties who will treat them independently and solely for the aforementioned purposes (for example, in the case of a request made by the police or by the judiciary or other competent bodies) or to perform obligations arising from the contract with you, as is the case with the communication to PayPal, Visa, Visa Electron, MasterCard, American Express, Wirecard and other payment partners for payments for products purchased. Payment management services enable Pami S.r.l. to process payments by credit card, bank transfer or other instruments. The data used for payment are acquired directly by the payment service provider requested without being handled by Pami S.r.l .. Some of these services could also allow the scheduled sending of messages, such as emails containing invoices or notifications regarding payment.
PayPal is a payment service provided by PayPal Inc., which allows you to make online payments using your PayPal credentials.
Wirecard is a payment service provided by Wirecard AG.
Some services provided by our site also provide for the dissemination of your personal data to other registered users: this is the case of Pami S.r.l., joining your WishList.
Any processing purpose other than the specific one for which you have provided your personal data will be highlighted in the information and will be pursued by Pami S.r.l. only upon acquisition of your express consent (what happens, for example, customer profiling activity based on purchase preferences and habits).
There are, however, treatments for which the law provides for the exclusion of consent: for example, we inform you that Pami S.r.l. may process your personal data without obtaining your consent when it is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation or when it is necessary to fulfill the obligations assumed contractually to you (as in the case where you have purchased products or have requested to take advantage of specific services through our site).
We inform you, finally, that your personal data will not be transferred abroad to countries, other than those belonging to the European Union, which do not ensure levels of protection of adequate people. If this is necessary to provide the services or to conclude a contract with Pami S.r.l. for the purchase of products, we assure you that the transfer of your personal data to countries that do not belong to the European Union and that do not ensure an adequate level of protection will be performed only after conclusion between Pami S.r.l. and said subjects of specific contracts in accordance with applicable law and regulations.
It may happen that Pami S.r.l. is to process personal data of third parties communicated directly by their users to Pami Srl, for example in the case where the user has purchased a product to be delivered to a friend or when the subject that matches the price for the purchase of the product is different from the subject to which the product is intended, or when the user intends to report to a friend an evarro.it service or the offer for sale of a particular product.
We inform you that the consent of these people is not necessary when the data of this subject are communicated to Pami S.r.l. for the conclusion of the contract, with Pami S.r.l., in favor of the third party.
Pami S.r.l. reserves the right to delete the accounts and all the relevant data in case illegal contents are detected, damaging the image of Pami S.r.l. and / or its products or third parties, or content that is offensive or that promotes illegal or defamatory activities, pornographic content, which incites violence, which promotes discrimination related to race, sex, religion and sexual orientation.
Pami S.r.l. App
You can access all the services provided by Pami S.r.l. also through our mobile application Pami S.r.l. App. This information is applicable both to the processing of your data collected through the website www.evarro.it and via the mobile application Pami S.r.l. App.
You can register for our mobile application by filling out the registration form and providing your name, surname, your country of origin and the definition of your personal password. Alternatively, you can sign up for our mobile app through your Facebook account or your Google + account. In this case, the registration and authentication service will be provided with the help of the third party services Facebook Authentication and Google OAuth and our mobile application will be able to access some of the personal data stored by the third party service used for registration.
• Facebook Authentication
Facebook Authentication is a registration and authentication service provided by Facebook Inc. and connected to the Facebook social network.
• Facebook permits requested by Pami S.r.l. App
The required permissions are as follows: Email and Basic Information.
• Google OAuth
Google OAuth is a registration and authentication service provided by Google Inc. and connected to the Google network.
Subjects who can process your personal data
Pami S.r.l. has decided to make use of third parties for the processing of your personal data, for certain activities. The third parties who perform these operations have been adequately selected and have experience, capacity and reliability and offer a suitable guarantee of full compliance with the current provisions on treatment, including the profile of data security.
These third parties have been named "data controllers" for this purpose and carry out their activities according to the instructions given by Pami S.r.l. and under his control. We periodically verify that the perpetrators have punctually fulfilled the tasks entrusted to them and that they continue to provide suitable guarantees of full compliance with the provisions on the protection of personal data.
Your data are then processed by our persons in charge of the individual services; the categories of employees who perform these activities depend on the purposes for which the data have been provided and are always indicated in the information that we present at the time of the release of your personal data.
Our site uses automatic data collection systems not directly released by the user, such as cookies. The cookie is a device that is transmitted to the user's hard disk; it does not contain comprehensible information but allows the user to be associated with the personal information that it has released on the site. Cookies are placed on our server and no one can access the information contained on it.
Only Pami S.r.l. deals with the information collected through cookies and only in an anonymous and aggregated form to optimize its services and its site in relation to the specific needs and preferences of its users.
We have set up cookies, for example, with regard to the browsing functions of the catalog, the online purchase of products and the provision of services Pami S.r.l ..
The Internet browser allows you to delete cookies after each session. The Internet browser contains instructions on how to operate these cancellation procedures. Please access the.
However Pami S.r.l. can not guarantee its users that the measures taken for site security and the transmission of data and information on the site limit or exclude any risk of unauthorized access or loss of data by devices pertaining to the user: we recommend ensuring that your computer is equipped with appropriate software for the protection of data transmission in the network, both incoming and outgoing (as updated antivirus systems) and that your Internet service provider has taken appropriate measures for the security of transmission of data over the network (such as firewalls and antispam filters).
Links to other websites
Our site contains links to other websites that may have no connection with us.
If you wish to receive more information on how Pami S.r.l. treats your personal data, please write an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
To know your rights and be up to date on the legislation on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data, you should visit the website of the Guarantor for the protection of personal data at http://www.garanteprivacy.it.
The Code ensures that the processing of personal data is carried out in compliance with the fundamental rights and freedoms, as well as the dignity of the person concerned, with particular reference to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to protection of personal data.